Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to The Monkey's topic in Food and Drink
    Bacontastic!
  2. iPodPostjack?
  3. Voltron replied to n_maher's topic in Do It Yourself
    That is one bad-ass pile of parts! Sorry to continue the name game, but given the comment highlighted above, I have to suggest
  4. Dave Rawlings Machine -- A Friend of a Friend
  5. Voltron replied to n_maher's topic in Do It Yourself
    MTC will rule!
  6. $999 is still the lowest for a Macbook.
  7. I do . . . a bit.
  8. The BHSE and WES were both present at the Bay Area meet a few months ago. Some preferred the WES and others the BHSE, but the Omega was way better on the WES.
  9. Yay! Pick up some cottage cheese with your CD.
  10. Sustained! Move denied. Next case!
  11. I am not in favor of this move. Dammit.
  12. The WES sounds fantastic with the Omega.
  13. Happy birthday! Cheers
  14. I hope you get just the cake and presents you have been dreaming about, Beely! :prettyprincess: Cheers! :prettyprincess:
  15. Feeling slightly more trepidation than excitement after watching the first two episodes. Might warm to it more.
  16. But you could only wear that on your right arm and work the dials in any normal fashion.
  17. Congrats on the granddaughter Aimless!
  18. What sort of thing, exactly? Any after-market power cords or just those that cost $379?
  19. Maybe I am being naive, but don't you guys think that the Desktop Portable is meant to be on the desktop a fair amount such that the charging system wouldn't kill the batteries so fast? Maybe there is info out there to the contrary -- I have never inquired -- but it would seem to make sense. Ask Tyll.
  20. Poor planning, VA.
  21. Giving it a listen on your strong recommendation.
  22. I enjoy the back and forth with the exchange partner, fwiw, so I would prefer no Secret Santa.
  23. The Decemberists -- Hazards of Love

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.