Barware

falkon

I use Reidel for wine stuffs, Glencairns for my bourbon/scotch, some stackable rocks glasses for various things like whiskey and beer tastings, souvenier brewery goblets and pint glasses for beer. I also have some pint mugs which I really don't find good for anything.

I use various Reidel glasses and like all of them: (small 4oz) martini, bordeaux wine, cognac, tequila, port. I would not hesitate to buy them again. The Glencairn are great for whiskey. I have bought stuff from Boston Shaker and they are great! For everyday glassware, we stick to the used Bonne Maman preserves jars though. :)

bonne-maman-apricot-preserves.jpg

Danger lurks in this here thread. We generally buy Reidel for wine glasses--good bang for the buck and no one has to cry when they break.

But tumblers, lordy, I have a soft spot for nice tumblers. Missus Monkey and I received some Baccarat tumblers as a wedding gift. They're fantastic. Heavy, thick glass. I'm just terrified to use them...

Finally, this thing has been a game changer for me:

417AKT%2Buq0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• 1 month later...