Are these Beats By Dre Pro genuine?

iVersace

Hey,

I've recently stumbled upon someone selling Beats By Dre Pro for about 200 bucks.
Seems like a bargain doesn't it?
I know Beats aren't the best headphones, but I'd be happy to buy them for 200 bucks.
He claims they are original and still in good condition.
Says he has a receipt too. But you just can't be sure enough with all these fakes nowadays.
In my opinion they seem pretty legit, but I'm just a newb.
Can someone give me their opinion, do you think these Beats By Dre Pro are genuine?
If you need more pictures to verify, please tell me. I'll ask him for some more.
Link;
http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv-en-foto/koptelefoons-en-headsets/m718006141-originele-monster-beats-pro-by-dr-dre.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr
Thanks in advance!

If they aren't genuine I'll just settle for Senns Momentum or Sony MDR 1R's.

I know Beats are not top notch, but the Pro's are not that bad based on many reviews. I meant that they weren't worth the 500 bucks retail price, I wouldn't mind paying 200 though, just to listen to them now and then. Seems they are knock offs though, so I'll just go for the Momentums. Tried finding the V Moda's M100 in my country but strangely enough the cheapest ones are 450 bucks ish.

Someone at work just bought some beats and couldn't stop raving about them. I wanted to butt in, but I figured he'd save a shit load of money in the long run if I just shut up and my minded my own business.

As for the sporta-pros, I don't think anyone interested in something like the trendy beats would want to be caught dead wearing those

Someone at work just bought some beats and couldn't stop raving about them. I wanted to butt in, but I figured he'd save a shit load of money in the long run if I just shut up and my minded my own business.

As for the sporta-pros, I don't think anyone interested in something like the trendy beats would want to be caught dead wearing those

Trendy =/= visually appealing.  Beats are ugly as fuck.  I'll take that to my grave; I don't care how hip they are.  Ugly is ugly.  At least with Sporta Pros, nobody will think you are form over function jackwad.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Beats either, but it just seemed like a bargain. I'm still doubting between the Senns Momentums and the Sony Mdr 1R. I'd definitely get the V Moda M100's if they were available in my country. I mostly listen to Rap like Tupac. I've read a lot of reviews but so many of them state so many different things. Which one of the 2 would you recommend me for old school rap and some music containing loads of bass (hardcore, hardstyle)?

Okay thanks for being so very helpful everybody! I'm so happy this forum is full of helpful and nice people! I am definitely going to use this forum more often!

I think you were told early on in this thread that you were on the wrong forum for shit like this. Visit head-fi instead...

mas·och·ism  (mabreve.gifsprime.gifschwa.gif-kibreve.gifzlprime.gifschwa.gifm)

n.
1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.