Compare DT990 vs MA900 vs Philips Fidelio X1 vs Ultrasone HFI-15G

czah7

These will be used almost exclusively for gaming.  I am much more concerned with comfort than I am with quality.  If I had to rank them myself from the research I've done....

Comfort:

1) MA900

2) Ultrasone

3) DT990

4) Fidelio X1

Quality:

1) Fidelio X1

2) DT990

3) Ultrasone

4) MA900

Price:

$230 Fiedlio X1

$215 MA900

$150 DT990

$90 Ultrasone

I need a very light clamp.  Don't really care much about bass, more about mids.  As I read that's what is important for gaming. My budget is about $150 otherwise I would have probably bought the MA900's already.  Any suggestions are appreciated!

It seems you have found our little corner of the internet. and not the welcome PM. Allow me to summarize:

First you do the second thing 3 times with the hose. Then you begin the third thing second but not before you chicken milkshake the straphead with the case of peanuts! Never before the case of peanuts! With the coffee pot you waterproof down mailing tube. Kingsize sharpie the dry erase board before you insulated cup the folding sunglasses. When you drink the ice rock never starship pencil. No, seriously, don't. Finally take the metal puzzle and cheese it cracker the forearm trainer while you calculator trombone the insulated bottle. 

Hope that was helpful. 

Edited by nikongod
  • Like 5

It seems you have found our little corner of the internet. and not the welcome PM. Allow me to summarize:

First you do the second thing 3 times with the hose. Then you begin the third thing second but not before you chicken milkshake the straphead with the case of peanuts! Never before the case of peanuts! With the coffee pot you waterproof down mailing tube. Kingsize sharpie the dry erase board before you insulated cup the folding sunglasses. When you drink the ice rock never starship pencil. No, seriously, don't. Finally take the metal puzzle and cheese it cracker the forearm trainer while you calculator trombone the insulated bottle. 

Hope that was helpful. 

10440650_761752177179971_866844202253223

I kind of expected this kind of welcome after reading the "Welcome to the forum email".  Funny.  But thought I'd give it a shot anyways.  Not working out so well atm.

First with the obligatory JH13.

And really, just about any pair of decent headphones will be fine for gaming.  To hem and haw about it suggests to me that you need a love mate.

But you are speaking to quality, and as stated that isn't my main concern.  So when speaking to comfort "any pair of headphones" is not fine.  Specially when I am extremely anal about what is comfortable.  Light headphones/Headset very little clamp.

And I am not looking necessarily for "advice", I am looking for opinions.

Thank you again for all the helpful posts.specially that insightful Lorem Ipsum.

=)

I kind of expected this kind of welcome after reading the "Welcome to the forum email".  Funny.  But thought I'd give it a shot anyways.  Not working out so well atm.

But you are speaking to quality, and as stated that isn't my main concern.  So when speaking to comfort "any pair of headphones" is not fine.  Specially when I am extremely anal about what is comfortable.  Light headphones/Headset very little clamp.

And I am not looking necessarily for "advice", I am looking for opinions.

Thank you again for all the helpful posts.specially that insightful Lorem Ipsum.

=)

Our opinion (and advice) is you go the fuck away.  Getting anal over gaming headphones is for twats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6CqU7_FTY

Edited by roadtonowhere08