slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats seriously good stop motion. Must have been filmed in a set, because the outside light never varied, which is usually a problem with stop motion, as it takes well over 1000 images to make such a scene.

Based on 30 frames a second I count 1,350 frames... not counting what was cut or didn't work out.

Based on 30 frames a second I count 1,350 frames... not counting what was cut or didn't work out.

I didnt check the film length, but that sounds about right. I made a similar length piece back in college. I think it was like 1600 frames. It was during the last Presidential Election. The piece was Bush vs Kerry in a boxing ring. Lets just say they both lost :P

That was poorly edited.

Holy shit... they had the car there. Why not show what it really looks like inside? I'm under the impression it doesn't really handle that well. Saw some b-roll footage from the first film where the driver lost control in Chicago and crashed it.

Many moons ago I used to work for Crook & Chase. There was a car museum next door to our facility. One day this huge truck pulls up and I stood around for about 30 minutes waiting to see what car was in there.

It happened to be the Batmobile from the first Tim Burton film.

They took another 20 minutes slowly pushing it out of the trailer. One it was out they fired it up to drive it indoors.

It sounded just like the one in the movie!