slow forum

postjack

KZLA LOS ANGELES A2832/10 - THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE - FL390, 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010

The US is a firin' its lazers missiles.

A missile was launched off the California coast last night. The problem is: no one knows who launched it.

It seems that NOTAMs are published with GMT time, so the active time for that notice would be 09 Nov 12:00 2010 PST till 09 Nov 17:00 2010 PST and it was created 08 Nov 12:52 2010 PST. If they were trying to put a notice out for the launch then they misjudged their effective time by a day or so :P

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to get into this sport.
I tried it once a year or so back. It was at a corporate afternoon at the Seattle Family Fun Center. Not a difficult trio of climbs, but I was hooked. I'm sure I used every muscle in my body, and was surprised how much more thinking it took once you factor in your reach and where all your extremeties are. Totally cool. Go try it!

I don't understand, what is going on in those photos? Is someone posing a couple of human-sized dolls in various human-ish activities and taking pictures? That seems fairly tame. I suspect I'm missing something.

And there's a whole forum dedicated to this?

It appears he took his life sized sex doll on holiday with him......