Best speakers to watch Frozen

Grand Enigma

Title pretty much says it all...aside from also wanting to be able to listen to the Frozen soundtrack for the billionth time.

They will need to be bookshelf  with a footprint no larger than 12" w x 14" d.

I am open to suggestions... going back in time to prevent Frozen from ever happening would be most preferable. But, a decent alternative might be some Ascend Sierra 2's. Does Beats make speakers yet?

Edited by Grand Enigma

Perfect opportunity for that act of true love. 

Ascend Sierra 2 or KEF LS50s (11.9" H by 7.9" W by 10.9" D) would be high of my list, unless you wanted more low end (especially when Elsa creates that monster to "scare" her sister). 

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 2

+sub then

Perfect opportunity for that act of true love. 

Ascend Sierra 2 or KEF LS50s (11.9" H by 7.9" W by 10.9" D) would be high of my list, unless you wanted more low end (especially when Elsa creates that monster to "scare" her sister). 

Can't wait to own a house again so I can buy one of these two and a sub.   I am not going to listen to the frozen soundtrack though...

^^^^ That's almost my setup (Strada 2's and TR-1 sub).  Loverly sound, yesitis....

EDIT: and the price is pretty dang nice

As for the question at hand: do they need to be passive speakers (is it a receiver driving them)?  Thinking an above average computer-style 2.1 system, like the PSB sub/sat combo.  or even one of the Cambridge Soundworks type setups.

Edited by skullguise

... with any luck, in the next few days, we will see how Elsa sounds through RAAL tweeters and Seas woofers.

Will explore the sub thing if necessary.

The upscale 2.1 setup would have been the perfect choice if I didn't already have a receiver.  It just might be time to upgrade my decade old Klipsch 2.1 PC setup anyway.

Olaf_from_Disney%27s_Frozen.png

Edited by Grand Enigma
  • Like 1