Capital

hYdrociTy

Punishment that is! What would you choose? And what would your final statement(to date) be?  

1. 1. Punishment that is! What would you choose? And what would your final statement(to date) be?

• Lethal Injection
    • Gas Chamber
    • Hanging
    • Electric Chair
    • Firing Squad
    • Nitrogen Asphyxiation(For sissy girl afraid of tweaking)
    • Other, more grotesque method (describe)

Hypothetically speaking of course. We headcasers are not criminals, so just pretend tomorrow some evil dude pulls coup d etat and decides to off all of us and is gentleman enough to let us choose.

I choose Firing Squad because that just seems to me like the most honourable and relatively painless to perish

If you are feeling giddy and creative you could pull off the alternative manaeuver:

-Manual Firing Squad:

run out of cell execution day and charge at teh bahstards.

Other. I choose to be fucked to death by the Swedish Bikini Team. If I gotta go, I'm going with a big fucking grin my face and the best damn orgasms any man has ever experienced. :dance:

But it turns out to be the mens team that does it.

Oh, wait, this isn't the corrupt a wish thread...

Firing squad. I would scream out and swear revenge on the firing squad just before I was sent to the depths of Hades. On the way down I'd grab a ledge and throw the guy hanging on to his dear life off. I'd battle the many armies and find a way to climb back out.

I'd then have my revenge.

Oh shit playing too much God of War... ARIES!!!!11