What is your current project, or what will be your next project?

JBLoudG20

Guys,

Looking for a killer output stage for my Denon 3930.

must do I/V, filtering and amp/buffering. True Balanced output is a requirement.

Any ideas?

anyone want design one, and do a group buy :angel:

SMD would be fine ;) must fit into a CD/SACD player for modification

zapfilter.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken, unless the Denon has 2 DAC chips (assuming that it uses a dual) or 4 single DAC chips, then basically anything would be pseudo/cheater balanced because you'd need something to do the phase inversion.

It has one Burr Brown 1796 (dual dac chip) per channel.

If I'm not mistaken, unless the Denon has 2 DAC chips (assuming that it uses a dual) or 4 single DAC chips, then basically anything would be pseudo/cheater balanced because you'd need something to do the phase inversion.

I'm gonna invert you if you don't sell me your NOS grins.

Finally got the drywall and painting done in the private listening room and moved in tonight! :dance:

Nothing fancy, but it's kinda nice to have a quiet, private place to call my own. Just moved in the seat and gear tonight along with the desktop/music server and some of my CD's. Figure I'll need some wall art and some nic nacs to make the place feel a bit more warm and homey.....and maybe a smaller plasma/LCD for gametime. Heck, as long as it's MY place, I could leave it just like that and be quite satisfied. Feels good....real good! Okay, it's not a high tech build like you DIY'ers are working on, but hey, I'm pretty happy. ;D