What is your current project, or what will be your next project?

JBLoudG20

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DigiPete, did you use the Naviships spc?

I am putting the finishing touches on Fostex 166 full range BLH cabinets with Purpleheart and quartersawn White Oak trim. Finished last night a DIY Paradize Charlize II amp for the office, so now I will try to determine what went out on my Flying Mole CA-S3. Kind of frustrating, all solder joints are fine, the fuse looks OK, nothing seems fried. It just stopped working two weeks ago so I am without music in my main room.

Nope it wasnt navships, can't remember where I got it, some boutique dealer...

Somebody needs to beat you with a common sense stick then because if you think for one second that I am gonna run a group buy for a "SOHA buffer" without testing them in a SOHA you need it worse then I already thought.

(I would have thought you had learned by now to be more careful with what you say to me)

Careful is as careful does. I thought I had learned by now that you hated tubes.

Interesting marketing method to attract customers, though. ;)

Hey, are you going from instructions for this, or are you just winging it? I wouldn't mind doing something similar.

I don't think there's much magic to it, you just need to have real candle wick to make it work. Just soaking string in wax to impregnate it with fuel won't work very well. Otherwise it's just find a vessel, heat wax and pour around wick. My mom used to recycle candles.

i don't think i've ever been to one of their stores. i get fragrance headaches, too, so i have to have very mild smelling candles and incense (the exception is nag champa incense which, while strong, never gives me a headache).

nag champa!! Reks is a closet hippie! :dance:

see you in the lot, wook wook. O0

The mini3-2 will be getting the 4-pin treatment. I've been swayed, it's one less hole to cut and I'm lazy. ;D

GE, thrice, and grawk have swayed me as well. :D If I ever go balanced, it's going to be 4 pins for the headphone connector.

Still 2 x 3 pins for interconnects of course. :angel: