Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I hope it works out, Stephen.

So other than food, gas, and whatnot, here's my lastest:

95151286.jpg

It's just about the prettiest Senn cable I've seen, courtesy of Nate Vaughn. Can't wait to hear it.

Oh and speaking of pretties, I finally took some pictures of swt61's gorgeous stand, but since my camera is crappy and the photographer is crappier, I'm going to wait until daylight to try again and see if I can get some better shots. Maybe someone at CanJam will have a good camera. It definitely needs to be shown off.

Oh and speaking of pretties, I finally took some pictures of swt61's gorgeous stand, but since my camera is crappy and the photographer is crappier, I'm going to wait until daylight to try again and see if I can get some better shots. Maybe someone at CanJam will have a good camera. It definitely needs to be shown off.

Does it fit in airline carryon by any chance? >:D

If Ken wears a tiara for one full day at CanJam, I'll let him pretend the stand is his for two whole days. I think that's fair.

You wore it for all of 30 minutes and got to keep the stand. You have an interesting view of what's fair. You're not a closet Republican are you? :P

If he wears the pink tutu for both days, I'll buy him a stand. :prettyprincess:

Sorry, no tutus. It's really in your best interest.

I'll pitch in some cash to witness that. Ken, how's your wife's sense of humor? >:D

Stacy's sense of humor is just fine. She'd think it's funny too.

is that the chosen set that's $100? not widescreen for the last few seasons, right? i had bought the original season releases used on ebay...
I believe the only episode that's widescreen is, "Once More, With Feeling" -- Joss Whedon even mentions in the commentary that he always "made the show for television" (I think it was the commentary for "Once More, With Feeling"), so I don't think any of the episodes are widescreen.

Anyone more familiar with the show, please feel free to confirm or deny.

So yes, the first 39 disks are exactly the same as the individual boxsets -- I think they even have the one or two authoring glitches -- but they throw in one extra one. (All it has is a round table discussion, and some shit like that -- you're not missing anything, especially if you haven't watched the commentaries yet.)

She's headfi princess. She gets the stand. You want headfi princess, you have to wear a tutu.

You wore it for all of 30 minutes and got to keep the stand. You have an interesting view of what's fair. You're not a closet Republican are you? :P

Sorry, no tutus. It's really in your best interest.

Stacy's sense of humor is just fine. She'd think it's funny too.