Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Because they are sold in bundles of 4 and I want to play. 8 means 4 pairs which means eventually 3 homebrew headphones and 1 broken foul up. Might as well grab a few more seeing as they're coming all the way from California anyway.

12 year old Macallan for my CPA, bottle of Remy XO for me.........................'cause of my taxes. :sadcat: I am tempted to drink most of the Remy tonight but I have a sixty mile hilly bike ride tomorrow and I don't like throwing up on rides.

12 year old Macallan for my CPA, bottle of Remy XO for me.........................'cause of my taxes. :sadcat: I am tempted to drink most of the Remy tonight but I have a sixty mile hilly bike ride tomorrow and I don't like throwing up on rides.

You don't buy $100 bottle fo cognac to get trashed on.

Ok well I have, but a $30 bottle will taste the same ofter 3 or 4 glasses.

You don't buy $100 bottle fo cognac to get trashed on.

Ok well I have, but a $30 bottle will taste the same ofter 3 or 4 glasses.

My intent was to buy the Remy, which I love, as a treat. .... and keep treating myself until I stop thinking about all the money I have to donate to the state and feds.

2406931988_19378a27de_b.jpg

used Nugget Audio Betta 22

(thanks socrates63!)

12 pack of Mountain Dew :D

The amp is for my office. New furniture arrives Monday, so the amp will make the journey to Rockville Pike on Tuesday or Wednesday. I hooked it up in my basement for the weekend. Sounds DAMN good. Seems a little more aggressive with rock/metal than the HP4, but that was a quick knee-jerk impression with a completely different DAC than my bedroom rig (Pico, as opposed to Bel Canto Dac3).

I can literally see the perplexed faces of my coworkers right now "whats that thing?"..."headphone amp"..."you need that big thing for a pair of headphones?...you're crazy"...

such is life ;D

Okay, Hirsch, those are pretty. One of my co-workers has been collecting pens for 15 years or so and brings them in to show me and tell me all about them. I've not been tempted to start buying, but I have to say he's piqued my interest, and have to admit that holding a really good pen in your hand is very nice.

while i haven't bought it yet (gotta wait for my next paycheck), i just made a deal to buy the Odyssey Stratos on audiogon. should be paying for it next week.

So I'm two days late to this, but I'm glad to hear you may finally have a solution to your amp problem, Reks.