Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Ah, disorientation over. I hadn't mentioned any Old Raj in my post. You are I assume, talking about the gin? I've only had it when half cut, but I liked it quite a lot, certainly better than the other saffron noted gins I've had which have been rather metallic and unpleasant.

Ah, disorientation over. I hadn't mentioned any Old Raj in my post. You are I assume, talking about the gin? I've only had it when half cut, but I liked it quite a lot, certainly better than the other saffron noted gins I've had which have been rather metallic and unpleasant.

sorry... it's about the best gin I've found around these parts. I'm not a huge gin drinker as I've had a few bad encounters with it :)

Hendricks is my preferred general gin, although per unit volume I probably drink more Morrisons green label. If I fancy spending a little more then there's Blackwoods 60 which is delicious. Not a fan of Bombay Sapphire.

Favourite Martini gin is Junipero, I love the peppery taste. Tanq 10 is also magnificent for martinis.

I just wrote this post on one of those roll up ruber keyboards.. I made about 1000 mistakesand it took agges. Nota fan of it ihave to say, didnt correct any mistakes in this lassentenceas a matter of comparison.

I just wrote this post on one of those roll up ruber keyboards.. I made about 1000 mistakesand it took agges. Nota fan of it ihave to say, didnt correct any mistakes in this lassentenceas a matter of comparison.

:mikey2:

Just bought two cases of cat food from Pet Smart for the glutton cat.