Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

sweet! i owned a set but, since i flipped it unopened, i never got to see what it was like.

Yeah thats right. It's a pretty sweet set, would have been cooler if the booklet was a little different from the CD's. I will have a Head-Case needle drop up hopefully before the end of summer :)

what kinda gear are you going to use? my needle drop sounds nice, but whoever made it could have cleaned the vinyl a little better.

MMF-5 TT, undecided phono-stage and an E-MU0404 as the ADC.

I believe I have the same drop as you, the one off OiNK. It's ok, but can be improved. Most of those guys use ok gear but they use poor ADCs like X-Fis and Audigys.

hey Jpak, did you get a toslink cover with the North Star? i found one the other day which doesn't seem to go with any of my gear, and i'm wondering if maybe i forgot to include it when i mailed you the DAC. if so, i could send it to you, if you'd like...

No you didn't send it. But any generic toslink cover fits on it. I got a few extra with my HT receiver. Thanks for the offer, and remembering :)

gorgeous set! you'll be wanting to get those vinyls in some polylined sleeves before its over with though.

Oh definitely. I'll keep the paper sleeves just for completeness sake.

see if you can borrow a Mini-Me, or something similar. sorry about the toslink cover, but glad you have extras. the one that came with it was generic, so it's not like you were missing anything special. still, stupid of me.

That Apogee looks really good, that would be the nicest ADC I've ever seen used in a needle drop 8)

I doubt my TT/cart would be up to snuff, it then becomes the weak link :P

all who love the cock.

What does vinyl have to do with a rooster, JB you old bean?

Wait a minute... is this yet another sly reference to a man penis, continuing with your insistence that I prefer it to the genitalia of the fairer sex! You truly are a cad!

What does vinyl have to do with a rooster, JB you old bean?

Wait a minute... is this yet another sly reference to a man penis, continuing with your insistence that I prefer it to the genitalia of the fairer sex! You truly are a cad!

It's like postjack 1602. You been reading Marvel 1602?

as opposed to a woman penis? once again, postjack, you're doing it wrong.

NO, as opposed to non-human penis, i.e. cow penis, frog penis, ghost penis, etc. so actually the designation man penis is correct.

and why is everyone knocking the RS-1s all the sudden? are they not cool anymore?! i better sell mine pronto.