Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I take it from this reaction that they all suck?

FWIW I've never had what I'd consider great pizza in any restaurant that looked that overly polished. The absolute best is from a pure hole-in-the-wall, albeit in a pricey part of LA.

Yea, i can't figure it out. all three have serious issues with cooking decent pizza. Jupiter burns their crust way too often, pie in the sky is selling pancakes (basically) and elipse is just plain bad. I actually have to go on a journey to Zachary's into the city to get decent pizza.

Next time i'm in LA, i'll check out that place.

Yea, i can't figure it out. all three have serious issues with cooking decent pizza. Jupiter burns their crust way too often, pie in the sky is selling pancakes (basically) and elipse is just plain bad. I actually have to go on a journey to Zachary's into the city to get decent pizza.

Next time i'm in LA, i'll check out that place.

LOL

Here's the place I was talking about: http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/78312/

Hope you like thin crust and sparse parking! :D

You do know Taco Bell is not Mexican food, right? (Not that it isn't good.)

Really? You mean they don't like to eat amorphous grey, green, and tan blobs of semi-congealed gunk rolled into tortillas in Mexico?

I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in 10 years, thank god!

Really? You mean they don't like to eat amorphous grey, green, and tan blobs of semi-congealed gunk rolled into tortillas in Mexico?

i've never been a big taco bell guy, but my friend in high school was. at the time he worked for coke, (the company, he wasn't a crack whore), and would always bitch that all they had was pepsi products at taco bell.

But they are amorphous grey, green, and tan blobs of semi-congealed gunk rolled into tortillas that taste pretty good though they are not Mexican food.

Well I can't wait for Rambo IV. That too looks true to the Rambo fame. Definitely looks rated R.

The last rocky movie was spectacular. If rambo is a similar take on first blood, I can't wait. If it's a continuation of rambo/rambo2/rambo3, I'm not interested in the slightest.

The last rocky movie was spectacular. If rambo is a similar take on first blood, I can't wait. If it's a continuation of rambo/rambo2/rambo3, I'm not interested in the slightest.

First Blood is Rambo 1 ???

It was definitely the best movie.