Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Trey1.jpg

Bring it, hippie dippie.

C. Cot is a friend of mine,

chillin in the back lounge drinking wine.

From Steamboat to Johnny Jordaanplein

across the chocolate sea.

Two decker and a tall boy can,

glitter in the night time, elfin man.

The road is a pinstripe Watson fan

as far as I can see.

Fair is fair is, ferris wheel,

chicken on the black top pushing steel.

Dance all night with the back door man

by the light of the yellow moon.

Two tank tequila song,

a little bit of Mary all night long.

The big black bag and the red balloon

and the sun always comes up much too soon!

:dance:

I've perhaps missed out on that aspect of headcase humor, but I've felt free to report me to me. It's amazing the number of posts that don't get reported here, and the jokes that get made about said not reporting.

What a bunch of serious SUCKERS :laugh:

All this has been a little public joke. No posts have been reported in the making of this joke. Had this been an actual blah-blah, blah... :P

When I was a kid I couldn't stand diet drinks. Even when I started drinking diet about ten years ago I didn't really like it, but something happened. My tastes changed--now regular/sugar drinks are just way too sweet.

They've got killer milk shakes there (vanilla is my favorite), but it's over five bucks a shake.

When I was a kid I couldn't stand diet drinks. Even when I started drinking diet about ten years ago I didn't really like it, but something happened. My tastes changed--now regular/sugar drinks are just way too sweet.

They've got killer milk shakes there (vanilla is my favorite), but it's over five bucks a shake.

I'm the same I can't even drink most regular sodas after drinking diet for the last few years. Coca-Cola is the worst it tastes like pure sugar and syrup now.

I bought a 6 pack of Red Hook.

I got a Pizza....

this lady spend an astonishing amount of money buying this place, renovating it, and setting up one of the best looking pizza restaurants/cafe/bars in Berkeley. It's located just 100 feet from my apartment building's entrance, right in Downtown, they got this big staff with chef uniforms and waiters, they even set up this big brick oven right in the middle so people can watch them make the Pizza. And it sucks, I mean, it really fucking sucks. I guess you can't buy a good recipe (or maybe it's what they forgot to buy).

my block now has three pizza joints located on it.... ::)

Well Dave, I guess I'm still a kid, because diet soda tastes like cleaning fluid to me! :D

I don't like most diet pop. I think I can only drink three (diet: coke, dr.pepper, and vernor's) everything else tastes like crap. I mainly drink water, coffee, tea, beer, wine and hard alcohol.

Coca-Cola is the worst it tastes like pure sugar and syrup now.

ditto

my block now has three pizza joints located on it.... ::)

I take it from this reaction that they all suck?

FWIW I've never had what I'd consider great pizza in any restaurant that looked that overly polished. The absolute best is from a pure hole-in-the-wall, albeit in a pricey part of LA.

pizza (yum)

here's one of my favorite joints--Abbots (hungrych: don't click on the link it will make you hungry or unless you're full)--my favor pie: Gypsy Pie--here's the menu. I go to the second storefront or the one below.

The absolute best is from a pure hole-in-the-wall, albeit in a pricey part of LA.

yup ;D

HAHA 909 called it pop.

I don't drink soda at all. Maybe, very maybe one soda every 3-4 months. I can't stand the way my mouth feels after I have one. It's almost like I can actually feel cavities forming, and my teeth decaying. But that's not why I don't drink it, I just prefer to have water or (real, unsweetened) juice or iced tea.

The last thing I bought was my morning Bagel and SoBe. I've been getting off coffee in the morning, and I have noticed a significant (It's been a good week and a half since) drop in me getting heartburn. Now just to find the time during the summer to get back to my exercise regimen and it'll all go away. Stupid work, no free time ;P Bring on my last year of college! All 20 credits of it (for the year: 12 credits first semester, 8 the second :P)

I would have much more free time if my commute wasn't 6 hours ::)