Battlestar Galactica

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup it is getting really good now

Agreed. I watch with a group of 5 or so fellow grad students every week, and I was commenting last week that the first two eps of the season were slow (excluding the suicide). This week was quite good though. I hope RDM doesn't disappoint and someone blows Gaeta's head off before the series is over.

Bultar doesnt need to die...pfft shows the human spirit by letting him live...if they killed him, they would be just as bad as the Cylons.

Gaeta needs to go, not die, but removed from duty. You have to see that killing off people will just hurt them...they know that...only 39K people left total....losing any of them is a bad idea.

and i thought the 5th was Starbuck? Didnt she find herself dead in the raptor on earth? So that pretty much means she is a cylon clone.

Someone wasn't paying attention.

Saul Tigh realized Ellen Tigh was the fifth Cylon

'Battlestar Galactica': The fifth Cylon speaks | PopWatch Blog | EW.com

You beat me to it Grahame ;)

Can't wait for Friday though.

Given his state of mind, I think he "dreamed" it up. I don't believe that person is the fifth quite yet. (also, too anti-climatic!)

Or dead - that grenade was probably a flashbang, but what if it wasn't...

Good call. After seeing the show tonight I was thinking that was it.

I'm pretty happy with how the show ended too. Toward the ending of the show it felt there were some chunks cut out to make the hour airing. I'm sure in every show there are parts cut out, but there really seemed to be some gaps. Not sure if anyone else felt the same way?

But overall I enjoyed the show. Next week does seem interesting.

again, which was why i didnt take the ending as a serious thing...

He is prob hallucinating and the next episode he is going to wake up and realize its a dream.

After seeing the show tonight and then watching the previews, I think we can put that subject to rest ;)

Toward the ending of the show it felt there were some chunks cut out to make the hour airing. I'm sure in every show there are parts cut out, but there really seemed to be some gaps. Not sure if anyone else felt the same way?

I think a few things were missing near the end, but it was a pretty action-packed episode, and still lay a good foundation for the next few shows as they explore Anders (the teaser for next week was again tanatilzing) and there's still the "WTF is up with Starbuck" story line...

I watch BSG with a group of friends and we stick around to chat after the show. One person mentioned that unlike other shows, BSG tends to have shorter story arcs instead of long ones drawn out over many episodes (the mutiny could have easily been a 4-5 episode long arc). The prime example is New Caprica - one minute Baltar's given the order to settle, the next minute it's 10 months later.

Personally, I love it - I'm really starting hate Hollywood's long, boring, predictable, did I mention long? arcs in TV shows (think Heroes).