Battlestar Galactica

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say head-fi if you'd like. But we're not head-fiers over here. We're head-cases.

I see.

Well, I was refering to the people that are on Head-fi since I read the BSG appreciation thread on Head-fi and that's what got me interested in watching. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn strikes.

"Galactica" showrunner Ron Moore revealed on his blog that production on episode 4.13 wrapped the previous night, there's "no certain date to resume shooting. No more scripts exist. My office staff has been laid off. My cast has been suspended, without pay."

It's a rough business, and if it doesn't fit into the beancounters Grand Designs to finish a show, they won't. (See: Deadwood).

Bastards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus Fucking H. Christ -- first episode of 2.5 was basically a rehash of the last episode of 2.0. The cut off the beginning (they synopsized it during the "Previously, on Battlestar Galactica..." portion), and embellished a bunch of scenes with additional lines, but it was essentially the exact same fucking episode.

Goddamn, that was annoying.

Just finished 2.5. Three things:

They killed Billy!!!1! (Yeah, I know, that was earlier than the last episode, but I'm still reeling.)

That last episode was a serious mindfuck -- all that stuff about a year from now: Starbuck with her hair all long and freely flowing; Callie pregnant and with the chief; Lee and Dualla; the President living large like a rock star; some tiff between Starbuck and Apollo; I'm surprised they didn't get the President and the Admiral together -- sure seemed like they were heading in that direction. It's like -- we're entering serious stagnant water territory, what could we do to really shake things up a bit. And I did enjoy Callie saying, "Everyone Shut The Frak Up!!!1!"

Jesus Mother Frakkin' H. Christ -- I frakkin' hate frakkin' cliffhangers.

Just finished 2.5. Three things:

They killed Billy!!!1! (Yeah, I know, that was earlier than the last episode, but I'm still reeling.)

That last episode was a serious mindfuck -- all that stuff about a year from now: Starbuck with her hair all long and freely flowing; Callie pregnant and with the chief; Lee and Dualla; the President living large like a rock star; some tiff between Starbuck and Apollo; I'm surprised they didn't get the President and the Admiral together -- sure seemed like they were heading in that direction. It's like -- we're entering serious stagnant water territory, what could we do to really shake things up a bit. And I did enjoy Callie saying, "Everyone Shut The Frak Up!!!1!"

Jesus Mother Frakkin' H. Christ -- I frakkin' hate frakkin' cliffhangers.

At the end of 2.5 is that when they land on New Caprica?