Battlestar Galactica

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where does Razor fit into the chronology? On the SciFi.com website, they're calling it Season 4, but it looks like it goes into the middle of the last episode of 2.5, so I can watch it now, right?

Razor takes place when Lee Adama was commander of Pegasus, so it doesn't give away anything from season 3. But it might make more sense to watch it after season 3 because Lee changes quite a bit in season 3 (not that it has anything to do with Razor, but it makes it more interesting IMO).

Season 3 is my favorite. Particularly the first half.

My favorite is the sacrifice of the Pegasus, getting blown to pieces saving the Galactica.

Now if only the packaging for the HD-DVD set for Season One didn't suck ass so much. I like the concept, but they cheaped out and used cardboard, and the bottom is completely open and the discs are exposed, seriously, WTF were they thinking?

*Edit, could we please have spoiler tags added? I don't like having to use two tags to simulate a spoiler tag. :mikey2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I've got some catching up to do. I was at the gym yesterday and unfortunately caught the first three seconds of a commercial for Season 4 which served as a semi-spoiler since I'm so far behind. :rant:

Same thing happened to me in the gym the other day, only someone changed the channel in the middle of the commercial. For a second, I thought the Cylons made it to the final four.

Or have they?

• 1 month later...

Hey Reks. Just wanted to let you know that I agree about the conversation Baltar had with the Cylon was great. :rofl:. Can't wait for the next episode. I guess now that Lee isn't the president I wonder what is going to happen with the Deana model and what role she will play when they rejoin the fleet. I'm guessing Lee's character would honor the truce between the Cylons and humans but since Laura wouldn't there will be some conflict there.

I'm not 100% up to date, but I'm kind of disappointed that we're not sure yet if Starbuck is a Cylon or not.

Got my hopes up. She'd make a rad cylon.

Now that the Lost season is over Im gonna catch up with BG.

I once thought she was the last Cylon, but one never knows. I thought we would know by now, but there are still a bunch of episodes left :)

wow awesome episode tonight

shame it's the last ep till feb 09 :sadcat:

Yeah. It was fantastic.

Drat can't find the spoiler option. Well, all I can say is that the ending was very interesting indeed. It will be great to see what had happened at the end. Also, there were so many close calls in this episode as well.