Battlestar Galactica

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually stopped watching the show at the middle of the fourth season and never bothered to watch the end. First two seasons were awesome, but they lost it after that, it started getting boring and generic. With that said, I still enjoy House every week, so I might have weird TV opinions.

• 11 months later...

caprica cancelled. new BSG spinoff set during the first cylon war and starring a young Adama coming in the spring.

I enjoyed caprica, but I understand it didn't have enough space lasers for the BSG fanbase. I'm assuming that's what the new show is all about.

personally I'd prefer a sequel at this point. cylons decide to frak shit up again. moar baltar please.

I'm not terribly surprised Caprica was cancelled, I thought the show was alright and was starting to show promise but at the same time I had a hard time with the relationship it had to BSG. I think if they had lost that relationship and changed a few things around so that the show was it's own entity not related to BSG it might have done better.

Rly? I didn't even enjoy hating him...

yeah I love baltar. I love squirmy selfish awful characters, so long as they aren't to annoying.

and yes I'm not surprised Caprica was cancelled, but I did enjoy it on it's own merits. some good acting, some interesting themes, just a little slow. then again I'm pretty forgiving of any halfway decent sci fi drama.