• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many headphones do you own now? 40?

*looks innocent, mamma is watching*

Whatever do you mean? I only have a Bose Triport and Ultrasone 2500. These photos are Photoshopped, and my posts are just repeating stuff I've read on Head-Fi.

I might tell you the truth if you sell me a Qualia cheap. Not so cheap is OK too.

Somebody slap some sense into me, I can't stop listening to Rihanna - Umbrella!

*looks innocent, mamma is watching*

Whatever do you mean? I only have a Bose Triport and Ultrasone 2500. These photos are Photoshopped, and my posts are just repeating stuff I've read on Head-Fi.

I might tell you the truth if you sell me a Qualia cheap. Not so cheap is OK too.

Somebody slap some sense into me, I can't stop listening to Rihanna - Umbrella!

I'm looking for Qualia too, but they are difficult to come by. How about getting the original Omega for your collection?

40 is for amateurs...

Dang...I only have 39. :(

I'm looking for Qualia too, but they are difficult to come by. How about getting the original Omega for your collection?

I've got the SR-Omega, the Qualia is the last headphone I'm looking for.

No, but you should be punished for posting pictures of yet another black headphone that no-one told me about, goddamnit!

So...how are they?

But they're not all black. There's reddish-colored wood there, you know. You can go for the A950LTD.

I'm burning in the ESW9 now, but it's more refined and has a larger soundstage than the ES7. Also bass is more well-integrated and not as boomy as the ES7's. Neither can compete against the full-size AT's though, but they're great for portable use.

I also like the Senn HD25-1. Both the HD25-1 and ES7 are more closed-in and congested vs. the ESW9.