Pico Q's

Ben Gramain

A 101 page thread!?!?!

You can probably ignore everything but Justin's posts. Try this.

No specs / options page?
In case the link above is too much work for you :P your options are, DAC/No DAC, color and length of USB cable to be included if you ordered the DAC. That's it as far as I know.

Is emailing him better?
Right now, probably not. I'm guessing he's managing about 300 orders and that it may take a while to email you back.

Sorry, cannot wade through the lovefest thread.

- How big is it

- Custom paint?

- Where do I get it from and product details in a single webpage if poss.

Thanks

- 2 x 2.74 x 0.86, weight is somewhere between 0.2 and 0.4lb on my scale

- Black, silver, gray, bronze, or any combination of these (front and back panels must be the same color). I'll also have more colors (at least blue, red, green) when i get the next shipment of enclosures

- Without USB DAC ($299), with USB DAC ($499)....1, 3, or 6 foot USB cable included

http://www.headamp.com/portable_amps/pico/preorders.htm

No - I'm far too important for that thread-dredging crap :P

Many thanks Justin. Should I really submit a preorder through that giant thread or can I order as 'normal'?

Uh...I think the normal way was to post in that thread. That's why he started it. If you're far too above the peons to post a simple request there, I imagine he'd respond to an email request.

Do I have to preface every post with an exact 'level of jest' smiley? If so we'll need a lot more of'em.

Has someone taken a cheesegrater to Head-case's motto?

Is irony 'like iron' to you?

If it's a practical reason you want, poring over a multi-page thread using a UMPC over a BGAN link takes a lot of work. That, and yeah, if I'm interested in a product I would like to go somewhere simple for it.

Do I have to preface every post with an exact 'level of jest' smiley? If so we'll need a lot more of'em.

Has someone taken a cheesegrater to Head-case's motto?

Is irony 'like iron' to you?

No but I've read enough posts by you today to start to wonder if you are, in fact, just a jackass. Prove me wrong, I won't mind.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend recomended me to buy one, and I could really use one. Just wondering that if I use it with a laptop, will there be a significant amount of delay/lag if I plug in other USB jacks like a mouse, etc? I heard the weakness of USB input is that the bus speed is limited and it may slow down if something else is using it as well.

I don't like laptop's staticyness when I plug my headphones directly in =.=

Also, price? I forgot lol