Ok, convince me to get a PS3

n_maher

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still would not get a PS3 at this point. The PS3 exclusive titles aren't anywhere close to enough to make me get it over an XBOX 360 (or a Wii for that matter). Also, 360 has a media center function as well (I don't use it).

Oh yeah.. Microsoft is already working on an external blue ray player for the 360 to be released as early as this summer so I wouldn't base the purchase on bluray capabilities.

I ramble.. but I would definitely get a 360 over a PS3 right now unless you absolutely want a bluray player this instant. I mean... HALF LIFE RIGHT?

I still would not get a PS3 at this point. The PS3 exclusive titles aren't anywhere close to enough to make me get it over an XBOX 360 (or a Wii for that matter). Also, 360 has a media center function as well (I don't use it).

Oh yeah.. Microsoft is already working on an external blue ray player for the 360 to be released as early as this summer so I wouldn't base the purchase on bluray capabilities.

I ramble.. but I would definitely get a 360 over a PS3 right now unless you absolutely want a bluray player this instant. I mean... HALF LIFE RIGHT?

:stick:

DUDE BRO..I know it's your thing to bash 90% of the newcomers on this forum but it's fucking annoying...Is your security absolutely rocked when you see a new member's name on the right side of your screen?

I've never interacted with either of you on here or IRC.. sucks that you're a so much touchier than most people I talk to from here.

Sorry for the threadjack n_maher... I'm done.

DUDE BRO..I know it's your thing to bash 90% of the newcomers on this forum but it's fucking annoying...

the 90% of the newcomers who i like to bash are the ones who act in such a way to deserve it. may be annoying to you because you're on the receiving end of it, but i'm not the only one who thinks you're annoying, as evidenced by jbloudg20