Ultrasone HFI-780

Fungi

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DogFish

man, i'd just stop while you're ahead

LOL! Ahead of what???? Ummm... this is a "audiophile" (very debateable) forum... I have nothing to lose.. Type here gives me a break in between St. Patty's day shots! ;)

Guest DogFish

From my accounting:

dogfish (I assume a reference to the brewery) +5

ultrasone -10

so you're currently at -5 on the cool scale.

LOL! Now that was pretty damn witty!! I think the fact that I can handle a 4 pack of 120 min IPA on an empty stomach puts me at least in a +5 category... C'mon!

Guest DogFish

alcoholic +5

chugging 120 min ipa -10

so you're now at -10

Okokokok, HeamAmp RULEZ!!! Kevin Gilmore ROCKS HARD!!!! Now do I get any extra cool points??? :rofl:

Oh for cryin' out loud! Lighten up... :( Welp, maybe I'll go back to head-fi, where I'm appreciated! :mikey1:

You just don't get it do you? You come in here, make a big scene, make "jokes" that aren't funny, and you expect to be accepted. What kind of social retard are you?

Guest DogFish

You just don't get it do you? You come in here, make a big scene, make "jokes" that aren't funny, and you expect to be accepted. What kind of social retard are you?

Geez, someone needs to get in touch with his inner child... Now we resort to name calling... Haha.. :rofl: what scene did I cause? Oooooh yeah, the remark about givinf HFI780s a second chance... LOL!!! Now the social retard, yeah I can deal with that, but calling my jokes NOT FUNNY!

that's bullsh#t!! :rant:

Geez, someone needs to get in touch with his inner child... Now we resort to name calling... Haha.. :rofl: what scene did I cause? Oooooh yeah, the remark about givinf HFI780s a second chance... LOL!!! Now the social retard, yeah I can deal with that, but calling my jokes NOT FUNNY!

that's bullsh#t!! :rant:

See, that's the kind of thing that's trying hard but not being funny. lurkmore and stop responding to things in multiple consecutive posts. aksdfgijay

Guest DogFish

See, that's the kind of thing that's trying hard but not being funny. lurkmore and stop responding to things in multiple consecutive posts. aksdfgijay

Yeah, whatever... ^-^

Guest DogFish

Does "full mods" == "replacing the headphone entirely"?

From what I read mods equals replacing the stock cable (solder to BOTH cups) and putting dampening material inside... which should offset the peircing\shrilly highs... smooth it out some.