Ultrasone HFI-780

Fungi

Oh please most of you losers were banned from head-fi for whatever reason, it's as if you still hold a grudge and hate life.. get over it.. it aint that serious, it you wanna delete my account so be it.. I wont be missing out on anything, this isn't even a "real audiophile" site according to 90% of the gear you list.

If you can't take a joke then that's your issue not mine. Now, time for me to sleep off my beer buzz...

Good evening. ;)

You forgot the racial slur and the sexist slur. Please review and resubmit.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okokokok, HeamAmp RULEZ!!! Kevin Gilmore ROCKS HARD!!!! Now do I get any extra cool points??? :rofl:

We like that stuff because you know...it's actually good, will measure well and there's no bullshit attached to it.

Oh please most of you losers were banned from head-fi for whatever reason, it's as if you still hold a grudge and hate life.. get over it.. it aint that serious, it you wanna delete my account so be it.. I wont be missing out on anything, this isn't even a "real audiophile" site according to 90% of the gear you list.

If you can't take a joke then that's your issue not mine. Now, time for me to sleep off my beer buzz...

Good evening. ;)

Prior to this Ultrasone crap we mostly discussed real hifi if you do a search in the gear forums.

Good evening. ;)

I'm not banned from Headfi. I guess since I post more at head-case, that still makes me a loser in your eyes, but then again, you post here...

At least I have more than $67 of spare change lying around ;)

Indra, thanks for your impressions. I haven't yet checked out the full meet thread, but will soon. As I think I said, you folks seem like a fun group, and I always enjoy reading your meet thread and looking at the pics! Glad you had another good time.

You're welcome, Vicky. The meet was very nice, too bad I was a little too tired from the night before ;D. Very nice equipment was present, time was too little to listen to everything that I wanted to hear.

Ow, and Ergo's are really cool ;)

Guest DogFish

All right look, maybe things got off to a bad start... I do like this site, from most of the posts I read you guys don't bullshit, like some "other" sites... and I appreciate that. I don't have to wade through tons of Hornet 400 hour burn in bullshit, etc..

So, here I am, all sobered up... ready to make amends... what ya say?

Something I did like very much was the Stax Lambda Nova Signature. Best set-up I've heard in a while.

I've never heard a Lambda Nova Signature. If it's anything like the SR-404 or Airbow SR-SC1, I can understand why you would like it.

As for the playground here....pretty childish stuff...you do have a lounge here, right??

Sometimes there's a lot of "noise" here. I just scroll through those useless posts.

Guest DogFish

If Dogfish is who I think he is, then he's not a kid. Unless his profile on HF is BS. Morph201...is that you?

NO! I'm Dogfish!!! ;) Just stirrin up trouble out of boredom... *sigh*, this thread seems to be dying on a limb anyway, I highly doubt any of you care about the 780s.. :(

Thanks for the Welcome Vicki! I look forward to making this my new home! . I heard this is where the cool people hang out!

So, here I am, all sobered up... ready to make amends... what ya say?
We are people of actions, not words. Don't ask us to talk about accepting you, just act your age/IQ/shoe-size/sperm-count/whatever, and you will be accepted.

Oh, and stirring up trouble == asshat == don't. The devil makes work of idle hands and all that. Touch yourself, instead.

Man, new users have it too tough. :-\

Only if they show up, act like an ass, and don't already have an established reputation as someone who's worth putting up with :)

so anonymous users from the other site who act like asses here do have a tough go of it

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the flats and found the bass muddied and the highs attenuated more than I'd like. If the 780s dont work out though I might just settle for that.

Also looking at a pair of sextetts though so maybe those are the fun cans I've been searching for.