facial hair

bjw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we morphed the conversation into how ear hair effects IEM seal or how just the right length of ear hair enhances soundstage it might be appropriate to stay in this forum?

Sorry, yeah, started this in the wrong place. I'll start thinking coherently by tomorrow (hopefully).

I can't stand when i miss a section when i shave, usually its rite under my jaw bone towards the back/ear.

if i let the hair grow 4-5 days without shaving it's tougher to shave the next time around so i usually shave every other day, its not that the hair grows fast but instead it just gets tough and that leads to cuts.

I'm somewhat lucky, it's coming out my ears and nose too rather than instead. 8)

Yeah....lucky. I have to shave first with an electric razor, then one of those Gillette Fusions. I get maybe 2 shaves per blade and those suckers are pricey. For the ear and nose hair, I have a separate gismo that lets you trim those areas without cutting a major artery.

I have found that I look best with the Don-Johnson-from-the-80's/French "uber-stubble" look, as I don't have the density to grow a full beard, and I look better with some facial hair than none. Also, I'm fortunate that it's soft enough not to be stubbly when I do it like that.

Alas, ever since I started the CPAP/BiPAP, I have to keep it even shorter. Still haven't figured that out yet, but I may have to go clean-shaven in the long run.

It's been about 5 years since I last shaved or had my hair cut (long story), for now I'm happy with it as is and have a 26cm (10") long (chin to tip of beard) full beard.

The hair on my head has grow significantly faster than my beard as it is now level with the tip of my beard.

Wearing my K340's seems unaffected by my hair but I do have to remove my specs before I get a good seal.