facial hair

bjw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, I have this weird tri-color thing going on -- blond moustache, turning gray under the chin, dark brown pretty much every where else.

I've got multiple colours as well though it's not really in blocks - black, brown, ginger, blond - no white in my beard but my head hair is black with some white hairs.

p.s. all natural

Most athletes have Peter, myself included. Either as the result of an injury that required frequent taping or as prep for surgery or if you're a cyclist it's damn near a requirement. If you've ever had road rash with harry legs you know what I'm talking about.
Oh, okay. I thought he was just talking about his time "walking on the wild side".

And the coloured girls go,

'doot do-doot, doot, doot do-do

doot doot do-doot...'

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Am I the only one here who finds hairy women sexy? (mustaches aside) :D

Nope, I'm a fan of the 70s earth mamma :) But really, I'm pretty much open to whatever in terms of that. There are some things that squick me, but hair isn't one of them. Lots or little, whatever is fine.

I don't so much have "facial hair" as I have a wire brush that emanates from my face. I started shaving when I was 13, and had Glenn Danzig style sideburns when I was 14. The flip side of this is shaving is an absolute chore for me. I use two electrics and a razor to go from scruffy to clean shaven. When I was younger, I had some interesting arrangements. These days I keep have a minimalist "soul patch" (I loathe that name.) Shaving is bad enough without having to carve fancy shapes.

:thereshouldbeabearedsmiley:

See, but you can skip days.. wear pants to bed.

Perhaps it's a Florida thing, but no, I don't know women like that.

This thread took an unexpected turn

Are you sure?

I'm staying away from this topic except to say that listening to guys complain about their sensitive faces is pretty funny.