Markl Mods

Guest sacd lover

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we dis you because you're an asshole, not for "whatever reason," you stupid queef.
Hah-hah! When you are out of legitimate objections you resort to base name-calling.

Next time I cash a check from "markl mods" I'll think of you and laugh.

A "few times". How 'bout "all the time"?

Oh my god, I had no idea. Well I guess you are the Mack Daddy aren't you? I apologize for my prior ignorant comments.

You seem to be bitter or angry for reasons who knows?

My Mom slapped me when I was five, and my Brother pissed in my Corn Flakes! I just can't get past it! Can you help me?

My Mom slapped me when I was five, and my Brother pissed in my Corn Flakes! I just can't get past it! Can you help me?
You, too?

Well, the point of fact remains, which is I can turn your Denon D5000 into a great headphone. No one who has had the mods done has said it was a bad idea, and no one has said the end result is worse than stock.

Anyone who can see through the puzzling BS of the angry people here is welcome to contact me on Head-Fi. Cheers.

Mark

markl, let me put this to you straight. Pretty much everyone here already knows that you get review samples, and that manufacturers ply you to review their wares. You've alluded to this on Head-fi in the past, it's not a secret. We know, but we've been more or less indifferent until now. Why? Because up until now you've had the good sense to keep it quiet, but now you've decided to be an egotistical jackass and brag about your super special industry insider knowledge and powers, and how it makes you all special. At best, it's goddamn fucking rude and shows a complete lack of class. In smaller words, it makes you look like an asshole.

Is this one I modified personally, or someone else's attempt? Either way, knowing your biases toward the R10 (that I once shared), I look forward to your thoughts, purk.

The modded D5000 belongs to Nikongod and according to him he did most of your modifications short of the followings:

"FWIW, i have done SOME of the markl mods. i reallly dont want to dynomat the wood (he covers up the ripples i mention in the R10 thread), but i am all for stuffing the cups and other mild damping methods.

cheers

ari

nikongod

"

I will probably listen to it a few more days and turn the Denon over to Mulveling and Tom Hankins before write up an impression.

We know, but we've been more or less indifferent until now. Why? Because up until now you've had the good sense to keep it quiet, but now you've decided to be an egotistical jackass and brag about your super special industry insider knowledge and powers, and how it makes you all special. At best, it's goddamn fucking rude and shows a complete lack of class. In smaller words, it makes you look like an asshole.

1. Are there people who know more about how the industry works than others? Yes.

2. Do I know more about how the industry works than most? Yes.

What are you arguing with?

What are you arguiong with?

Are you just stupid or are you socially retarded? You've just done the equivalent of walking into a blue collar bar and yelling "hey everyone! I own the damn factories you work in, and I make $5 million bucks a year, and lemme tell you something, I know how the world work and you don't, and that's why I'm rich and you're all jealous of me!" And then you wonder why you're not getting a warm welcome.

post away, mother fucker. hell, you might even pull a tyrion and go from hated fucknugget to all around popular guy.

Ooh, I must've missed all that. But I did go from being slightly put off by him to an actual fan. That was in good portion my own stubborn dickheadedness though. ;D

Are you just stupid or are you socially retarded? You've just done the equivalent of walking into a blue collar bar and yelling "hey everyone! I own the damn factories you work in, and I make $5 million bucks a year, and lemme tell you something, I know how the world work and you don't, and that's why I'm rich and you're all jealous of me!" And then you wonder why you're not getting a warm welcome.
Aaah, so that's why you're mad. I get it. Actual facts make you mad... Not my problem, though is it? It's your issue. It's a Barack Obama thing.

Aaah, so that's why you're mad. I get it. Actual facts make you mad... Not my problem, though is it? It's your issue. It's a Barack Obama thing.

Yeah, that's right, I must be totally mad because I'm swearing at you and calling you a socially retarded dipshit. Project much asshole?

I'm swearing at you because you deserve it and it fucking amuses me. It's not every day I get to call someone a mung sucking assclown.