The "#$!* I forgot to Order It" Thread

luvdunhill

Anyone got any 2K or 2.2K 1/4W PRPs they could sell? Discovered I have none small enough for the dynafet (have RN60Ds).I'd take 10-12 or so if you can spare them.

You can get those at partsconnexion. They are about 35 cents each. If you pick small packet air as your shipping option it shouldn't cost too much.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered from soniccraft. God I hate handling charges, so I bought 10' of UPOCC just to avoid it. Wanted the clear teflon; they of course were out so I had to take the red. Elliot did tell me they are getting some blue teflon in. Maybe I should call him back and wait for the blue...

• 4 weeks later...

I think this will end up at $50 US a person, including shipping to you. I think I'd like to use the small flat rate box for these, so they don't get crushed. From Tent, my bill looks like:

Amt Product Price Weight

2 XO Module € 24,37 0,00 kg

1 XO Module € 24,37 0,00 kg

Subtotal: € 73,11 0,00 kg

Shipping (TNT): € 25,60

Payment (Paypal): € 3,95

VAT: € 0,00

Total: € 98,71

If everyone is a go, please send me a PM.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have four DSEP12-12B Ixys Rectifiers they could spare?

These are for the diyt2 (export restrictions mean I can't get them directly myself).

Alternatively, four of the originally spec'd (but now EOL'd) stth1512d would be as equally good.

I can paypal you the money for them and the shipping to very far away Sydney :)

I haven't been on the forums in awhile, but I've been working on a PPAv2 / sigma11 in a 20-series par-metal case. I forgot to order 2 0.47ohm 2W resistors for the sigma11, 3 2N5484, and 3 2N5486 transistors for the class-A biasing. Does anyone happen to have those that they could throw in an envelope? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not really a forgot to order item...

I need a 68K resistor for an iphone cable. Needs to be small (1/8W) to fit inside the dock connector. If not, I can probably parallel a 220K and 100K which should be close enough (I have those).