The "#$!* I forgot to Order It" Thread

luvdunhill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Damn.. just ordered mouser parts for 2 Millett MiniMaxes... forgot to add in two sets of tip jacks..

I need two of the following..

Black; Mouser P/N 530-105-0803-1, $0.66

Red; Mouser P/N 530-105-0802-1, $0.66

White; Mouser P/N 530-105-0801-1, $0.65

If anyone's got a stock laying around, or wouldn't mind adding these on to your order, let me know!

Thanks!

Damn.. just ordered mouser parts for 2 Millett MiniMaxes... forgot to add in two sets of tip jacks..

I need two of the following..

Black; Mouser P/N 530-105-0803-1, $0.66

Red; Mouser P/N 530-105-0802-1, $0.66

White; Mouser P/N 530-105-0801-1, $0.65

If anyone's got a stock laying around, or wouldn't mind adding these on to your order, let me know!

Thanks!

I can probably help you out :) I'll be placing an order at some point this week.

• 3 weeks later...

How much you wanna pay :indra:

IC: Group Buy Monofied Sijosae Buffer PCBs - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Or do a search on HF for alternatives. Can't remember who (National?) has one out that is very close to BUF634 but is supposed to sound better. The discretes sound alot better. But I do have a few BUF634 DIP-8s... wasn't really looking to sell them but I don't have anything I was going to put them in either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I have a quick request. I've been looking around for a very simple remote that uses the Philips RC5 command set, and have stumbled on this beauty:

Philips - Universal remote control TV zapper black - SRU1010/10 - 1000 series - Remote controls - Accessories

... problem is, I cannot seem to find this in the US. The part number is Philips SRU1010/10. Assuming that this isn't a problem with my search skills sucking, would it be possible for someone to forward me one of these over the pond?

I see you can get them at Amazon.co.uk, and I see the non-US ebay sites seem to carry them as well ...

Philips SRU1010 - Universal remote control - infrared: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I can pick up the 1018 and 1020 models here locally if they are of any use to you. Can't seem to find 1010...

Honestly, just a remote with as few buttons as possible is what I'm looking for. Even a dead BAT or Rogue remote would be awesome... I kinda like the look of that 1010, and went through too much trouble to get one, and it seems to be defective... so, I suppose suggestions on a simple remote that looks good would work too.

Must have been a Norseman who wrote the anagram generator - I always thought it to be Italian.

One more opportunity to mess up another Mouser order tonight, but thank God PartsConnexion now carries the composite teflon pcb mount tube sockets. The Azuma chasis mount are great, but I decided to board wire rather than air wire, then realized I only had 2, not 4 - pics tonight, on the 'other' thread.