In thread search feature

deepak

are you dim today, deepak? the search searches whatever you are viewing. context based.

How about pointing out where this search feature is?

Because if I'm in the Stax thread and I search for lambda using the collapsible search feature in the upper left or the search button in the toolbar to the left of "profile" it still searches the entire forum. The first result that comes up is a post from dc's feedback thread.

a

sometimes search and cant find shit and i realized now its bc i use the search without going to the main page :sadcat:

me too

How about pointing out where this search feature is?

Because if I'm in the Stax thread and I search for lambda using the collapsible search feature in the upper left or the search button in the toolbar to the left of "profile" it still searches the entire forum. The first result that comes up is a post from dc's feedback thread.

It's the search box in the toolbar at the top of each page (just below the date and time).

a me tooIt's the search box in the toolbar at the top of each page (just below the date and time).

Yes thank you.

I normally have that part collapsed (I don't care how long I've been logged in). That works fine!

do you have the search box on the upper right?

Yup thanks man.