Recommend Something You Have Never Tried!

Old Pa

Hey man, good to see you are here releasing extra energy that you couldn't in the other place and diggin' old threads, etc, that you are coming across, but are we close to done?

You know this place is not all about inanity, I know hard to believe, but stick around and you'll see that the exchange is valuable most of the time.

Hey man, good to see you are here releasing extra energy that you couldn't in the other place and diggin' old threads, etc, that you are coming across, but are we close to done?

You know this place is not all about inanity, I know hard to believe, but stick around and you'll see that the exchange is valuable most of the time.

Eh I agree with cd44, it's getting a bit old.

i hope this new crop of apparently teenaged members settles down soon.

What's the title of this subforum? Off Topic.

What's the description of this subforum? Wild and Crazy Go Nuts.

So what's the basis for your criticism?

You need a very thick skin here Old Pa. Don't take it personally and reply as such. You'll only make yourself an easy target. You should have learned this on the grade-school playground. If you didn't, this is where you can redeem yourself.

Now, c'mhere and give us a kiss. smoochees.

Wow, Old Pa, you seemed to be enjoying the change of pace over here yesterday and today you are riled by everything and showing a much thinner skin than I would have guessed. I think people jumped on you unnecessarily in this thread, but so what? Give it back to them, and move on to something else. It can take a little getting used to, but the initiation ritual doesn't last long and it only hurts when you sit down. :P

i know for a fact that my inanity is class A number 1 stuff.

Yup, you're da bomb Jacob! Can't be beat even if we tried our best! :prettyprincess:

I tried and failed miserably. Fail. :palm:

We need a smiley that bows down in awe and respect...

For the most part they are good people.:)

Yup, I had a terrible fist day or two, my thin skin got ripped apart, but the more I hang around here, I'd have to agree with this. Some truly good folks here. :cool:

Wow, Old Pa, you seemed to be enjoying the change of pace over here yesterday and today you are riled by everything and showing a much thinner skin than I would have guessed. I think people jumped on you unnecessarily in this thread, but so what? Give it back to them, and move on to something else. It can take a little getting used to, but the initiation ritual doesn't last long and it only hurts when you sit down. :P

Yeah Old Pa, don't take it personally, just take it in your stride and enjoy the company. But like Voltron said, you might find that it hurts when you try to sit down. Well, the first few days at least. Then you'll get used to it... :palm: