Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Jeff, I take solace in the fact that if you had played any of your other bench players (well, practically) I would have gotten crushed. The loss of Reggie bush and failure of others to contribute with no viable free agent RBs is going to make it a tough year for me to be anything other than average.

Except that there are so many injuries now, that guys 3rd on the depth chart are now getting big playing time. Brutal league.

I wasn't even sure Welker was playing because he'd had 0 yards for the first half. He got some points second half.

I just realized that I'll need close around 50 points to win, and was counting on Brandon Lloyd to have another great week. The only problem is that he and my kicker are playing against my defense. :palm:

Oh yeah, fantasy football. Guess I should subscribe to this thread.

I picked my team on draft night and, well, wound up going through a bunch of crap. I actually remembered to set up my team one week, but then wound up not being able to, so I play with injured players and players on bye weeks. Ooops.

I can't believe I have two losses now. It makes me sad. :(

If I win this week, though, I'll be at .667. That's not bad for an almost-par-from-the-beginning team that hasn't been managed at all, right?

**BRENT**

Hi Brent!

Despite a nice game by Addai and very good return by Roethlisberger, I'll be at 1-5, unless CJ & Kenny Brit combines to score less than 6 points.

I don't remember the last time I did this poorly.

I, for one, am hoping that CJ+Britt can score 6+ points against Jacksonville! I mean, someone has to give Jeff some competition, right?

Oh yeah, fantasy football. Guess I should subscribe to this thread.

I picked my team on draft night and, well, wound up going through a bunch of crap. I actually remembered to set up my team one week, but then wound up not being able to, so I play with injured players and players on bye weeks. Ooops.

I can't believe I have two losses now. It makes me sad. :(

If I win this week, though, I'll be at .667. That's not bad for an almost-par-from-the-beginning team that hasn't been managed at all, right?

**BRENT**

Brent good to have you back. Trust me you don't need to dedicate much time to FF, a few minutes to switch around bye players and look up projections is all there is to it. It will be nice to have another competing team!