Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

:)

Well, if I'd played Chad Henne, I would have had almost twice the points I got with Peyton Manning, and Henne wasn't even in the game for more than a few minutes. I have no idea what Manning was doing (apparently not much) since I didn't see the game, but seven points? Egad. Unless Welker scores a couple times this game, Dinny's going to win. Had Manning done even half as well as he'd been doing, I'm pretty sure I would have won this one.

I benched Tom Brady this week since he was playing the Steelers. He promptly passed for 350, 3TDs and rushed for 4th. My luck continues... :)

I benched Green-Ellis for similar reason and he responds with 123 total yards. Also, the Pats D/ST I dropped on Sunday proceeded to score 12 points. The silver lining (of sort) is that even had I started those two, I still wouldn't have won this week.

This is shaping up to be a very interesting end to the regular season. There are several teams competing for the top four spots for the playoffs and all are separated by at most two games.

This is going to be fun.

By the way, the trade deadline looms in a couple of weeks so get those trade requests in now.

I only scored 187 in that other league as Jackson really let me down. :P

We have a new league leader in Deepak and Brent has actually worked his way into a playoff position. This is going to be a real nail biter down to the end of the regular season.