Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Well, I'm probably going to have my second loss. Brent had three big point guys yesterday, and I pretty much had only Peyton Manning. I've got three players tonight, but unless Gore and Colston have an amazing night, I'm done. I've got Shockey on TE, but Brent has Davis, and I'm betting Davis will pick up more points.

I was sweating there, as you would have had the win easily with an overtime period. That 2 Pt. Conversion failure then overturn was the end for me in my mind as I did not see Brees marching down the field. The funny thing was in another league I was playing Colston, Thomas and Hartley so it ended up working out well for me.

There is really no telling how scoring will go. Each week so far some unexpected player has shown up huge, Lesean McCoy, Jahvid Best, Snelling, etc. and players that were supposed to be studs, Greene, Ryan Matthews have sucked so you never really know what will happen.