Moose Tracks Ice Cream

Chekhonte

I'm not sure how many people here have tried this ice cream by dreyers but it's really fucking good. It's vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls, chocolate covered peanuts and tiny little tiney peanut butter cups. Other brands carry it too under different names. It usually has and animal followed the word "tracks". It'll probably blow your ass to high heaven.

Dammit, now I have another place to go eat at here. ;D

You can find McConnells in all the major grocery stores in the SB area. Picking up a pint there is much less expensive than buying at the McConnells parlor. However, if you want the experience, the McConnells parlor is at the corner of Mission and De La Vina.

You can find McConnells in all the major grocery stores in the SB area. Picking up a pint there is much less expensive than buying at the McConnells parlor. However, if you want the experience, the McConnells parlor is at the corner of Mission and De La Vina.

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for it.

Screw deepak,a nd teh cherry garcia peoples. The best icecream on the planet is Half Baked.

B&J: For a simple ice cream, I usually go with the cherry garcia, but I do admit it doesn't have a whole lot happening. Aside from that..I don't remember if Phish Food or Half Baked was my fave for the candied stuff.

@909: Coco pebbles + original = win. 1 topping only. I forget if I like red mango or pinkberry more.