Welcome -=ChildoftheHorn=-

justin

Surprisingly, they were engineering students posing as professional engineers. Don't give them so much credit.

Sorry, I thought that the satire in my statement was so obvious that I didn't put this emoticon. :rolleyes: I guess I should have.

Hey, I'm sure not a professional engineer, but taking the lead from trail blazers in the area of fast-forward claims, can I be an engineering student without having studied a thing? I could someday, you know.

Sure. Even if you don't become an engineering student, you might become a politician where the talent will serve you well.

BTW, you've have the Phillips APL a while now. When do we get to read about an eXemplar Denon 2900 vs. Phillips APL review? I'm waiting for it with bated breath.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right! As an engineering student, I am now able to say that I'm an engineer. I feel more qualified than ever to note what's wrong: It must be the alleviation of perceived issues with the presentation of warm neutrals in the air and staging of classic details and extension that needs to be worked on while leaving alone the smooth and open, lively, yet punchy sound with sparking highs that does no wrong! Damn, this engineering is good stuff. Why didn't anyone tell me about it before?

Edited by boomana
can't stoppp adding stuff

We can go into business together! Though Topedo and Boom Industries might need a name change.

OK then, you're the MOT, I'm the shill, both engineers, so we can publish our own scientific studies about the excellence of our products... In a couple of months we might buy this whole site.