I like women, so, is there anything wrong with it

Blackmore

Kids are awesome. As long as they go away after I'm tired of them.

LOL ;D I like other people's kids as far as they're decently educated, at least that they don't use emotional extortion to fulfill their whims. But once they leave or we get back home, we love the quietness hehehe.

I hate when they are sick, it's pitiful when kids suffer serious diseases. That's a good part of my specialty, most of the children I treat don't use to be seriously sick, they can recover quickly.

Kids are awesome. As long as they go away after I'm tired of them.

You should start a Rent a Kid business. You get a bunch of orphans or whatever and rent them out to people for set terms. You could do weekend rentals, 1 week rentals, 1 month rentals, and 1 year rentals, with options for renewals and stuff.

Why should I, its a man thing. On the other hand she doesnt have to be worry about anything, cos what we made through together, some people will never expiriance and lucky they are...

I still dont think people really get what I was talking about, but once again NEVER MIND.

Have you tried discussing this with your wife? What is her take on the matter? Maybe she can remind you why you chose her against all the competition :)

Why should I, its a man thing. On the other hand she doesnt have to be worry about anything, cos what we made through together, some people will never expiriance and lucky they are...

I still dont think people really get what I was talking about, but once again NEVER MIND.

Now you've got me more interested :eek: Perhaps you were emphasizing the "refusing opportunities" side of things more than the "instinct controlling" one?

Thanks mate...When the nature calls there is nothing you can do except artifical refusing.

Its not only sexual thing, way more, imo. Look, how many people like wine? A lot, isnt? But, how many people can buy a realy good wine, not many, so again, artifical refusing. Accepting something that not really worth or true at all, but who cares.

Sometimes I have the feeling that we are dying consume species which are living somebody else dream, or would I say nightmare:cool:

I am not a freak, just trying to be a human...

Now you've got me more interested :eek: Perhaps you were emphasizing the "refusing opportunities" side of things more than the "instinct controlling" one?

Thanks mate...When the nature calls there is nothing you can do except artifical refusing.

Its not only sexual thing, way more, imo. Look, how many people like wine? A lot, isnt? But, how many people can buy a realy good wine, not many, so again, artifical refusing. Accepting something that not really worth or true at all, but who cares.

Sometimes I have the feeling that we are dying consume species which are living somebody else dream, or would I say nightmare:cool:

There is the argument that that those unlikely to be able to afford >$200/bottle wine don't have the taste for it.

How this class-based bounding of tastes is affected by late western hyperconsumerism I can't say.

Plus, I prefer bourbon.

So, are you saying

I could have had her, but I'm married, so I didn't?

or is it more

"Look at that!",

"But You're married!",

"Yes, but I'm not dead!"

When the evolutionary programming takes over, and my wife finds me observing fertile Californian youth, she knowingly remarks.

"Grahame, they are half your age. Good luck with that:rolleyes:.

The sad part is, they are some fraction of my age.

At least they don't like me for the wrong reasons.

Why women really do love self-obsessed psychopaths - Science, News - The Independent

Could you tell by just looking?

"a study showing that the majority of men and women were able to accurately judge whether a person would be a good bet for a committed relationship or were more interested in a fling, just by looking at a photograph of their face."

The dizzying diversity of human sexual strategies - life - 26 November 2008 - New Scientist

Wooohooo, now I get you (I think). Welcome to the acceptance/conformation/live-with-it club!

Self lying is just one strategy to handle it, but won't work with many intelligent people. Or maybe it works, the difference is that you know the strategy and keep living with it.

/cheap philosophy mode ON/ As I see it the first crucial part is accepting that they've been lying to us for all our lives, so we're not all equal, we cannot achieve everything we wish, success has nothing to do with money nor prestige, and happiness is no way related to achievement, material things nor success. Then you learn to live with what you can get, to wish what you can achieve and to be happy with the small things of life. When doing so, you notice you're not artificially refusing, but only enjoying what's really worth. /cheap philosophy mode OFF/

I suppose you're at some point of the midlife crisis. Take your time, normal people overcome it way faster and more easily than rich people who can afford young lovers, convertible cars, plastic surgery, fancy clothes and all sort of true "artificial refusing" goods to delude themselves.

Take your time, normal people overcome it way faster and more easily than rich people who can afford young lovers, convertible cars, plastic surgery, fancy clothes and all sort of true "artificial refusing" goods to delude themselves.

If I could afford all those diversions, I think I'd be trying to get through mine slower! :)

/cheap philosophy mode ON/ As I see it the first crucial part is accepting that they've been lying to us for all our lives, so we're not all equal, we cannot achieve everything we wish, success has nothing to do with money nor prestige, and happiness is no way related to achievement, material things nor success. Then you learn to live with what you can get, to wish what you can achieve and to be happy with the small things of life. When doing so, you notice you're not artificially refusing, but only enjoying what's really worth. /cheap philosophy mode OFF/

keep dropping gems like this, and I'll ship you X10s whenever you want. :) beautifully put, thank you.