What are you listening to Part Two

deepak

Touched By The Crimson King is their actually their second, the first is self titled, I personally thought their first was a stronger album. They don't have quite the Celtic thing Wuthering Heights does in that Youtube link though, I find Demons and Wizards is bit more along the lines of the epic fantasy type metal. If this helps, the singer is from Blind Guardian and the guitarist is from Iced Earth. They're not a band I listen to much but every now and then I get an itch for it.
I do like them (I mean, I bought the album), and yes, I was aware of the Iced Earth connection (of which I am an enormous fan). But that Wuthering Heights thing just gets me going. There must be something subconscious from my childhood that it's triggering.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like them (I mean, I bought the album), and yes, I was aware of the Iced Earth connection (of which I am an enormous fan). But that Wuthering Heights thing just gets me going. There must be something subconscious from my childhood that it's triggering.

If you're getting strange urges to wear a Kilt I've got one in my closet from my wedding you can borrow. ;)

Was listening to this:

164663_1_f.jpg

McCoy Tyner - Jazz Profile

but a patient just came in and gave me this to listen to:

girl-talk-feed-the-animals-cover12.jpg

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals

Not really my cup of tea, but I'll admit it's fun, and I like it when the patients bring me new music.