Greetings!!

rednamalas1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, I haven't done anything in this forum yet. Calm down guys. I do participate in meaningful discussions (I think) and I'll be sure to cut the spammer crap, so don't worry :)

EDIT: and I'm not here to spam my post count up - not in this rather hostile and brutally honest forum anyways. ;) cheers!

Fitz: I've sent you pm on head-fi!

Whoa, I haven't done anything in this forum yet.

I can safely say that ESW10 really does stand up to the bigger boys. I'm done with portable cans since isolation is not an important aspect for me ;)

Do tell by what standard you're using that they can "stand up to the bigger boys". That sort of comment might fly on Headfi in the FOTM thread.

And I thought I was a professional thread de-railer. Wow.

Um yeah. iAudiox5L -> ESW10 is all I'll need in portable settings.

You also grave bumped an old thread with a hopelessly smug comment which Voltron already mentioned.

:palm::asshat:

EDIT: and I'm not here to spam my post count up - not in this rather hostile and brutally honest forum anyways. ;) cheers!

If you take some time to browse the forum and read a couple of threads, you'll see that head-casers are only hostile when hostility is needed. Otherwise, people here have a very good sense of humor, but it's not the same kind of inane humor that you and your friends practice on Head-fi.

Do tell by what standard you're using that they can "stand up to the bigger boys". That sort of comment might fly on Headfi in the FOTM thread.

You also grave bumped an old thread with a hopelessly smug comment which Voltron already mentioned.

:palm::asshat:

I was referring to my (rather amateurish) impression between AD2K and ESW10 posted on head-fi. And I thought ESW10 were excellent (not as good as AD2000, but close). And yes, now I understand that thread was quite old and that necromancy was useless at that point. Again, I'm sorry.

If you take some time to browse the forum and read a couple of threads, you'll see that head-casers are only hostile when hostility is needed. Otherwise, people here have a very good sense of humor, but it's not the same kind of inane humor that you and your friends practice on Head-fi.

As I said before, I plan to keep that crap (that I was doing in head-fi) out of head-case as here is rather different type of forum. Right now, I'm still trying to get a feel for the forum and I now know I'll be lot more careful.

thanks for the warning guys.