SoFla Winter Meet 12/5/09

screaming oranges

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have acquired two more attendees, both interested in the Zu speakers. Three, if you count Oswaldo. Maybe a fourth.

By the way, Art Basil is the same weekend. If anybody's interested, there is some talk of an expedition on Sunday, particularly if they do the big photo tent in Winwood again this year.

Edited by CarlSeibert
forgot about Art Basil

Mike, perhaps now is a good time to get a schedule of when people arrive at FLL to arrange pickup for them? I don't mind making multiple trips. However, since I will be carrying my gear in the car, I'd like to drop it off someplace (hotel check-in is until 3pm) to accommodate people and whatever they may be carrying at the time.

Of course, the Enterprise rental is during lunch, so after that, room wouldn't be an issue.

Back to the point, I think getting a schedule of arrivals set up would be nice to ease people into SoFla ways...

jp11801*

agile_one*

NightWoundsTime*

boomana*

HighLife

1117*

Wmcmanus

crappyjones123

vinylrules

Dash*

raffy*

cetoole*

justin*

CarlSeibert* + 2

MexicanDragon*

WalkGood

Manaox2*

Asr*

danmagicman7

VPI*

nikongod*

Voltron*

flecom

Sean Casey - Zu*

Ron Williams - Zu*

Sewer Guy

arrowmark

Audiogalore

Frank, you are on the list and that means you are coming.

Edited by tyrion

Count me in for the Friday night dinner & music, if there's room for more. Sorry for straggling. ;)

There's a chance I might not have space to pack my DSLR camera so I might be camera-less at a meet for the first time. (I used to have a P&S model but I gave it away some time ago, would've been nice to still have it for occasions like this one, oh well.)

Also if someone could bring the usual packing tape + box razor to the meet, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Steve, you are in. I better call the venue to make sure I don't have to buy tickets. I'm pretty sure that I don't.

Zu is brining two paris of the Essence, I believe. One for the meet room and the other for private auditions in a hotel room. I believe they are also bringing a pair of Definitions but the 1.5 not the 2. This pair is probably for sale, btw. There will also may be some new speakers that are in a price range below the Essence ($3,495). They will have a Peachtree Nova and will probably do a package deal for the Essence and Nova for $3995, which is about $700 office the retail for both items.