Audeze LCD-1 just landed!

Icarium

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am SUPER excited about this. I have been chatting on and off to the Audeze folk for... , well, quite sometime. They were ready to roll a few months ago and just before a sample got shipped to me, one of their "experimental" tracks led them to halt all production and retrofit all the HPs with a new driver which is not only lighter but removed all the subtle annoyances which they had been pottering with as per normal ortho protocols. The new graphs and plots should be out anytime and I am sure Audeze will be making their official announcement. I don't want to steal their thunder but with the HE5LE coming out, I wanted folk to be aware that the playing field was still open.

and just to be totally clear/transparent, I have no affiliation to Audeze and am not shilling a product that I have not yet heard. I feel very honoured that I have been allowed a preview and if they live up to their expected performance, will be sending off a fraction of my first "real" paycheck to a worthy cause.

..dB