Boston Meet March 6, 2010

Voltron

Son of a bitch, just set up everything at my parents house. The new quad of EL34s I ordered are also duds and the Denon DVD2900 that was in storage is not working.
Deepak, I'm putting the tube tester in the car. At this point we should try to figure out if there's something wrong with the BH. I also have a spare quad of EL34s that I'll bring along although I do need to test those first. Source wise I'm sure we can come up with something, worst case is I've got HAJ's DAC I fixed in the back of my car or the analog outputs of Arcam. I'll also have the netbook and will bring the m-audio transit.

I'll also have this...

lagavulin-16yo.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I have the Assemblage DAC with me.

Nate the BH is working fine with the old quad of EH (confirmed with TakeT), they're near the end of their life though so I'm trying to use them as little as possible. I can't wait for the Omega 2 to come back from Japan.

I will probably be in a little after 10.

What's not funny is my wife is sick as a dog this morning. She's being a trouper about it, but I'm going to owe the marriage bank big time for taking off and leaving poor Mrs. StRetch with the kids all day. :-X

Man up and get in the car Stretched one. You spend plenty of days (and nights because you ain't going home anytime soon) with the kids whether you are sick or not. Dunkin is calling your name...