Boston Meet March 6, 2010

Voltron

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The meet was fun and it was great to connect few faces to their screen name. I didn't do much listening, save for Al's FET amp and Pico Slim - I really enjoyed both of them and I'm happy I'll have a Pico Slim soon enough. I also listened to Stretch's OII through WES and was overcome by the usual "what in the fuck was I thinking?" in regards to selling off my OII & KGSS DX. Oh, and 404LE were bit of a surprise in a good way and they are much prettier in Dusty color scheme than the original's puke brown color scheme.

Yeah old headband design is fail. I believe Doug said the new one is better.

He had both at Danjam, the new one might have been better, but still was pretty fail. Which did you have, the wire one which looked like the bastard child of an A-T?

Yeah, I'd also be scared shitless if I had to put the Fuglies on. Not that it would stop me. Any of you brave enough to put them on care to describe the sound more in detail? I have read all sorts of things, iirc from massive BAAAASSS to having treble impact to sounding like a better version of a K1000, so basically everything seems to contradict everything else and it seems like there are multiple versions of them.

Not sure but I think I took skullguise's 1/8 to 1/4 adapter, if this is yours or whoevers it is please pm me and I can get it in the mail to you.

Mine, but the 4 others I have won't miss it.....don't bother wasting the mail money....

Great to meet you, BTW. Still talking about the beer selection you and Al brought back. A woman at work recognized the Opa Opa, she lives near them apparently. Now I want to party with her. EDIT: more......:)