World Cup 2010 - Slovakia

michalkopyta

I was hoping that Slovakia will repeat their success with Italy and will beat Netherlands. Unfortunately they have lost - but the match was really good IMO. And they scored a goal at last.

The goal they scored was a penalty and after 90mins though...

You have a good point.

I like to play soccer, but damn do I find it boring to watch on TV. I usually catch a hockey game or two every week on TV during the regular season, but I struggle to watch a soccer game in its entirety during the World Cup. Cultural differences maybe, but I think hockey is so more intense and exciting than soccer to watch. And the players are not sissies (ok grawk, maybe Crosby is), see proof here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmq5pBZyFU

You have a good point.

I like to play soccer, but damn do I find it boring to watch on TV. I usually catch a hockey game or two every week on TV during the regular season, but I struggle to watch a soccer game in its entirety during the World Cup. Cultural differences maybe, but I think hockey is so more intense and exciting than soccer to watch. And the players are not sissies (ok grawk, maybe Crosby is), see proof here:

It depends of the teams you watch but mostly if you didn't play the sport you are watching I think you won't find it to interesting.

I though basked was so boring until I started playing it, now I understand how hard those plays are when I watch on the tv and I learned to appreciate it more.