Annual New Jersey Meet - Saturday July 24th - East Hanover NJ

wavoman

Our usual date (last Saturday in July -- 10 a.m. to way past dinner), at the usual place:

Ramada Inn & Conference Center

I figure all the Jersey Boys know about this already, but what the hell.

We let New Yawkers in as long as they've had their shots.

Big room this year -- the hotel doubled the friggen' fee, so buy stuff at the auction (or buy raffle tickets, whichever we end up doing).

Hey, my wife left her D2000s (Lawton 2000s, full markl plus wood) by the computer, so I'm listening to them as I type this. I forgot how good they are. Mark L. is a genius! Looks great too -- I mean the headphones, I have no idea how Mr. Lawton looks.

Back to the meet. If you can drive here, do it. You won't be disappointed!

Mark's "Review" of the 800's was Spowdalicious and filled with Spowdisims. If I remember correctly Mark L thought the 800's sucked, that is until his cable magically turned the proverbial Pigs ear into a silk purse.

I'm hoping that there'll be a set of his 7000's at the meet so that I can compare my re-cabled 7000's (with J$) to them.

For anyone attending and interested. I will have a Schiit Asgard there for auditioning, now the Schiit is really going to hit the fan.

It's been what, a month and the Shit puns are already getting tired. Now we'll see about the amp :)