NYC Beer and Laughs- September 24-25

jp11801

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jealous. Brooklyn, good, Barcade, great, Brooklyn and Barcade with you two, priceless.

Come on up! And could you change the date in the thread title to September 24-25, Mod Mike? I talked to JP and confirmed that we are talking about this coming weekend. Come up and play, flights from FLA are cheap. Gene, you gonna come down from your summer perch in Maine?

I still act like I am 17, but fortunately Uncle Sam does not count mental age so I can finally retire my brother's old ID ;). I am 100% there. Just tell me time and location.

please check the link I posted we can meet over at Barcade in Brooklyn, it's off the L and G lines around 5pm or later. Anyone that needs my cell and does not have it just PM me.

So far Al, Ari, Jeff, Dinny, Mr Slacker and Me. Mike get your butt up here buddy and call Gene and get him in the black helicopter and on his way. If any one is up for a good burger later in the night we can cab over to ark Slope and get a burger at Prime. I had an absolutely fantastic steak there last month.

Edited by jp11801

I'll be at Cigar City for their "Fruit In The Room" event on Saturday. A ton of their beers with fruit treatments and a few guest taps and casks... including a New Belgium Eric's Ale (Lips of Faith series). I'm excited.

Also one of my Tallahassee bars is having a Cigar City event on Wednesday with a cask and a few kegs. Still no regular CC distribution up here, the bar owner had to take a trip to Tampa to (somewhat illegally, this being a 3 tier state and all) obtain the goods.

Phone calls will most definitely be traded.

Edited by NightWoundsTime