Monitors/Speakers Acting as Headphone Amp?

eddiemg

I have a set of Behringer ms16s, and I was listening to my headphones through them (Sony MDR-V6) and the headphones sounded better than ever before. Is it possible my Behringer monitors were acting like a headphone amp, boosting and enhancing the sound of my music? Cause it just sounded so good.

Thanks,

Eddie

I have a set of Behringer ms16s, and I was listening to my headphones through them (Sony MDR-V6) and the headphones sounded better than ever before. Is it possible my Behringer monitors were acting like a headphone amp, boosting and enhancing the sound of my music? Cause it just sounded so good.

Thanks,

Eddie

Behringer has headphones really been far even as monitors to use even go want to do look more like?

Behringer has headphones really been far even as monitors to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. Behringer has been further even more monitors to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as monitors half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when Behringer really been far even as monitors once to use even go want, it is then that they have really been far even as monitors to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

You’ve got to be kidding me. Behringer has been further even more monitors to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as monitors half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when Behringer really been far even as monitors once to use even go want, it is then that they have really been far even as monitors to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

for any behringer monitor, my far been really wanting use and look! you're guess!

But have headphones even so far been want to go as much Behringer might has to been amplify for want to not do when the headphones look anyone?

Thanks,

Eddie

Yes, the 1/8" output of the MS16 is amplified, and apparently it makes your MDR-V6 sound better. You already had the answer to that without posting here, and now they'll punish you for that. Welcome to head-case, and sorry about your dignity.