Please welcome my friend icculus514

postjack

Hey-

My good friend icculus514 just joined up recently. He is pretty new to the world of audiophilia but he loves it and is learning quickly. We've seen phish a shit ton together and have had lots of very long and very disturbing conversations in cars at night. He's reading over at HF a lot and trying to learn the ropes, and I'm doing my best to help him sift through the tomfoolery. He's heard lots of stories about this place (which is really hard to describe to someone with no context) and doesn't want to come off like an asshat and end up dead in a basement.

However he has met reksy (back in fall 09) and survived unscathed so I think it's cool.

He hasn't posted but he let slip he registered and I deduced his handle using my skills which are crazy.

Anyway it would be cool if he could post here to get help, since I only have my own limited perspective to offer, so I'm hoping we can make him feel welcome. Or be really cruel to him if it turns out he sucks, then I can end our real life friendship and there will be all sorts of drama.

• 2 months later...

Hey now! I know it's been forever since postjack creadted this welcome thread...but better late than never. For what it's worth, postjack yelled at me for embaressing him...and he was blaring Charlie Parker the whole time. Par for the course.

awesome, finally we have a way to communicate besides text messages, telephone, and face to face conversation!