Everything posted by nikongod
-
Happy Birthday, morphsci!
Happy Birhtday Jim!
-
Looking to build a new rig... help me blow some cash =)
Jim, yes I still have the RS-60.
-
Happy Birthday MrSlacker
happy Birthday Slacker
-
Looking to build a new rig... help me blow some cash =)
Welcome back Jim HD800 second hand - a bit less than $1000 OTL tube amp, if yer feeling up to it. Spend a few more bills on the DAC, and the rest on Booze and bullets.
-
Happy Birthday Stretch!!
Happy Birthday!
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Slight backstory: I'm getting back into shooting 35mm film. I think. Today I bought a used 35mm film-scanner off of craigslist to scan a bunch of old negatives (I have about 1500 B&W negatives I shot when I was 17-22, and a whole bunch of color negatives from before that) and to scan new 35mm film that I shoot. Its DOA. I'm bummed.
-
Happy Birthday deepak!
Happy Birthday Deepak!
-
slower forum
your just bummed he wont sell you his hand-painted star trek portraits.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Ignoring the "getting in your own light" thing, the longer lens is nicer for situations where you cant get "truly macro close" to your subject. Fish or insects in an enclosure, and in certain situations flowers are great examples. I wish I had a 200mm macro, or at the very least 180mm I REALLLLLLY wish I owned & brought one of those instead of my 90mm when I went to Longwood gardens earlier this summer. The 90mm was fine for the majority of the day, but a longer lens would have been totally welcome for shooting the lily-pads. In hindsight, any long lens that focused closer than 9 feet would have been adequate for the lily-pads, but it never hurts to kill 2 birds with one stone.
- Any NYC area HCers wanna chill?
-
Happy Birthday Tyll!
Happy Birthday Tyll!
- Happy Birthday Torpedo!
- Happy Birthday laxx!
-
Happy 19th Birthday revolink24!
Happy Birthday!
- Mourning my mother
-
Hippitty Burpdai Spritzer!
Happy Birthday Birgir!
-
Hippitty Burpdai Tyrion!
Happy Birthday Mike!
-
Happy Birthday Augsburger!
Happy Birthday!
-
Should I give up on the K1000?
The AudioValve RKV is a SS front end (the chip op amp) with a tube output stage. link, in german - google translate works well enough on this page Post 25 (by jan meier) says the eartube has output transformers. head-fi can never fail! In post# 50 jan says the amp was designed by audio-valve, but with output transformers. It cant be anything like the RKV.
-
Happy birthday, crappy!
happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthay manaox2 !
Happy Birthday Scott!
- Happy Birthday justin!
-
slower forum
- Considering building M3 and σ11 to drive speakers
somebody set up us it. All your base are belong to us!- Happy Birthday David 909
- Considering building M3 and σ11 to drive speakers
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.